Play an integral part in a growing user experience design discipline within an award-winning health and wellness advertising agency.
- Assist agency User experience designers (UXDs) in the creation and maintenance of design artifacts including profiles, personas, flowcharts, sitemaps, and wireframes.
- Help the agency identify and translate both User and business needs into feature requirements that support branded digital experiences.
- Provide quality assurance by interfacing with all client agency teams (eg, client service, art directors, designers, copywriters, producers, developers, etc) to make certain approved changes are documented within the above deliverables over the course of a project and, ultimately, implemented.
- Contribute to the creative process from the earliest concept stage forward, to ensure that the most innovative creative and production methods are employed in the quest for positive/rewarding digital experiences.
- Perform competitive site analysis.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proficiency with Omnigraffle, MS Office Suite, Keynote, and Google Docs
- Familiarity with Axure, Omniture, and Google Analytics
- Comfort with prototyping—paper or digital
- Experience with the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries/categories
- Understanding and/or interest in:
• Mobile Accessibility & Applications
• Content Management Systems (CMS)
• Accessibility & 508
• Email Marketing & CAN-SPAM Compliance
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO)—paid and organic
• Social Media and Networking
• Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM)
Cover letter and resume should be directed to email@example.com.