Manifest is a unique blend of talent, leadership and creativity. We are well-organized and focused on business results, with a passion for cutting-edge design. Above all, we are human beings. Who love to have fun… learn… do great work… do good deeds. And we prefer to mix all that together whenever possible. If you like, we can also tell you about ourselves through our official boilerplate:
“Manifest is an interactive agency with a unique ability to spark lively conversation, connection and exchange. Our perspective is honest and unbiased, helping people and brands connect in more meaningful ways. We do this by uncovering powerful insights that help us create award‐winning websites, mobile applications, online ad campaigns, events and brand experiences.”
Let’s put a few numbers behind that: We’re the largest independent interactive agency based in the Midwest. We were founded in 2001. We have over 100 team members working with clients around the world. Our services range from strategies in experience design, content development, marketing plans, visual design, website development, interactive applications, mobile, social, and more. And when we’re not in the office, you’ll find us at a recent gallery opening, curled up with the new George R.R. Martin novel, or performing onstage at the Metro.
We are currently looking for a Sr. UX Architect to work on client projects.
The Sr. User Experience Architect will be expected to:
• Create consistent information hierarchies for site navigation on both a system-wide level and a page-by-page or screen-by-screen level, while adhering to design uniformity within and across projects
• Write or contribute to the development of use cases and business process flows
• Develop detailed navigation flows, site maps, wireframes and interface design/ functional specifications that capture site processes and all user interaction points with the system
• Participate in project processes including schedules, meetings, change requests, bug-tracking, deadlines, scope, resource hours, and deliverables, in conjunction with other team members
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or HCI (or equivalent work experience)
• Solid background with the web and web technologies including a basic understanding of the technical systems and architecture which underlie dynamic websites
• Excellent visual/verbal communicator with a demonstrated strong creative vision for organizing interactive information systems
• Comfortable with Interaction Design toolkit programs such as InDesign, Visio, DreamWeaver, Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, etc.
• Extremely detail-oriented, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment with aggressive development schedules
• Familiarity with conducting or overseeing usability sessions, task analysis, heuristic evaluation, rapid prototyping, persona workshops, and other methods of user needs/ goals analysis
• Portfolio presentation is expected, to include URLs of websites or samples of user interface design that reflect candidate’s work as well as documentation that led to the site, including wireframes, site maps, navigation flows, interaction design specs, etc.