Welcome to SapientNitro, where ideas reign supreme. Here, customer experiences are what drive us, game-changing marketing is conceived, awards are won, and technology is at the very heart of bringing our creative ideas to life. There’s no shame in being ambitious here; career growth is a priority for us – we help one another climb, we don’t climb over one-another. Clients aren’t just customers, they’re partners. Integrity and a team-driven environment serve as incubators for entrepreneurial minds. Getting goose bumps? Good. If you’re ready to be an idea engineer with some of the best collaborators in the industry, let’s see where you can put your talents to work.
Associate Creative Director, Experience Design
Associate Creative Directors at Sapient are responsible for leading, overseeing, and defining best practices for the navigation, organization, interaction design, and business/user process engineering for leading-edge Web solutions, software, and mobile devices/applications. You will play an active role in leading creative teams and in shaping new opportunities for Sapient —be it expanding current client relationships or forging new ones. An Associate Creative Director must have a deep understanding of user-centered research, design, front-end development, content strategy, and brand strategy to lead multi-disciplinary teams in the development and production of quality creative solutions that meet client’s business objectives and goals.
- Drive, oversee, and provide thought leadership in the assessment of existing sites/properties for usefulness, usability, visual design, content, and branding.
- Lead participatory design/user testing activities, as well as behavioral in-context and ethnographic research events across accounts.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key client stakeholders; manage client involvement in research.
- Build visually compelling frameworks that simply convey complex conceptual relationships.
- Identify opportunities to create business value and improve the user experience (based on user research); organize opportunities into visually compelling matrices or maps.
- Lead participatory requirements gathering activities, including the analysis and synthesis of requirements definition; present feature lists and requirements documents to senior clients.
- Lead stakeholder interviews; present findings to large client groups in workshop settings; facilitate conversations to ensure stakeholder alignment.
- Define best practices and standards related to persona development/behavioural segmentation; coach teams to align personas/segmentation with client/project objectives.
- Oversee the development of user scenarios and ensure that they are derived appropriately from behavioral segments/user profiles; ensure that scenarios respond to key user needs and illustrate key business opportunities.
- Drive the development of frameworks that describe key aspects of a proposed experience, and how it reconciles business and user needs; execute top-level deliverables based on user-centered design techniques.
- Lead the creation of visually compelling representations of the solution's high-level interaction, navigation, and organization design (i.e., concept models).
- Oversee the development of organizational models, affinity maps, sitemaps, process/screen flows, and wireframes; present deliverables to senior clients.
- Estimate, plan, and lead all creative work (across all sub domains, including Visual Design, Information Architecture, Content Strategy, and Interactive Development) in the development of a quality solution for small-to-medium size projects.
- Execute and manage creative aspects of sales pursuits, including: shaping and responding to opportunities, proposal creation, and orals presentations.
- Bachelor's degree required in design-related discipline: Interaction, Information or Interface design; Human-Computer Interaction; Design Planning; Graphic Design; Communications.
- 10+ years of industry experience, at least 7 years digital agency experience.
- Solid verbal communication skills, with experience presenting to all levels of clients and co-workers.
- Knowledge of direct marketing, online advertising, and web experiences, with proven conceptual
and design abilities.
- Candidates must be well-versed in user-centered design methods and techniques.
- Must possess a deep understanding in related creative tracks: design, interactive development, copywriting and content strategy.
- Proficient to expert in: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Visio, Microsoft Office.
- Must have been in a client-facing role and have project experience in working with teams on large scale, long-term projects.
- Excellent analytical and process-oriented skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to gracefully handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Frequent travel may be required.
SapientNitro, part of Sapient, is the world’s first customer experience company. We create and engineer highly relevant experiences that accelerate business growth and fuel brand advocacy for our clients. By combining multi-channel marketing, multi-channel commerce, and the technology that binds them, we influence customer behavior across the spectrum of content, communication and commerce channels, resulting in deeper, more meaningful relationships between customers and brands. SapientNitro services global leaders such as Citi, The Coca-Cola Company, Mars, Singapore Airlines, Target, and Vodafone through our operations in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. For more information, visit www.sapientnitro.com
or follow us on Twitter @sapientnitro
Sapient is a registered service mark of Sapient Corporation.
Keywords: information architect; user experience, interaction designer, art director, interactive designer, marketing manager, associate creative director, creative director