WOMEN’S MENTORING SERIES – Part One
WHAT: Learn how to build and manage your career in the age of mobility.
Please join us, August 8th, 6:00-8:30 pm in Chicago, with our hosts, Acquity Group’s Power of X, where we will discuss how to create your vision for a fabulous career!
6:00-6:30 – Registration – Meet and Greet
6:30-7:00 – The digital YOU – Steps to building your career
7:00-8:00 – Guest speakers share success stories and mentoring examples
8:00-8:30 – Networking with hor d’oeurves, wine, and great conversation!
- Listen to successful female leaders from different areas of the retail and digital communities discuss how to create the career you truly desire!
- Find out the steps it takes to get to the next level. Learn how to visualize where you want to go!
- Watch video from Alexandra Wilkis Wilson, one of the Gilt Groupe Co-founders, with advice on building your personal brand.
- Receive a complimentary copy of Alexandra and Alexis Maybank’s new book, By Invitation Only.
- Kristie Heinz Fox, VP of Technology, Edleman
- Christina Garcia, Senior Manager of Retail Systems, OfficeMax
- Alexis Hiller, Marketing Communications Manager, Baker Furniture
- Katie Kerrigan, eCommerce Manager, The Room Place
WHEN: August 8th, 2012
WHERE: 5oo W Madison, Suite 2200 (Citibank Building or Ogilvy Train Station). Go up 2 escalators and check in at security. Once checked in, go to 22nd floor reception area.
Alexandra Wilkis Wilson, Founder and Chief Merchandising Officer, Gilt Groupe