Join us for a moderated discussion with UX professionals educated/trained as writers now working within the interaction design discipline.
Subjects will include:
- How a degree or job experience as a writer (i.e., journalist, creative writer, editor, copywriter) helps in their current roles.
- Thoughts on the unique POV writers bring to experience design (e.g., content strategy, taxonomies, SEO, brand voice/tone, creation of reports or presentations).
- Advice for writers interested in UX, IA or content strategy.
- The level to which writers need to understand code and graphic design.
The panel features:
- Donna Arey, Independent UX Consultant
- Michael Cook, Published Author and Former User Experience Manager at Walgreens
- Alicia Hall, Independent UX Consultant
- Stephen Rynkiewicz, Web Producer at the American Bar Association
- Gonzo Schexnayder, UXMC and Senior Product Manager at Crain Communications
- Christopher Turner, Published Author and Independent UX Consultant
Imagination Publishing, a custom publisher and content marketing agency, will generously host the event and provide food and drinks. Hope to see you there!